Thursday 19 August 2010

Out with the new and in with the old.


I am feeling very.....old.
and nostalgic.
Even though I am a nighties child. :S
I just love old fashioned things....even though I don't know think that has anything to do with it!
Like music boxes, and china dolls (even though I love Pullip dolls too ^^ !!! Isn't the one below just beautiful :)


And look how someone has put these two together. It actually is like they were "made for each other!" :D

I think I prefer them to Blythe dolls!!
Anyway, I want to be old school and then really old school.
Like those things that you put on the wheels of your bicycle and make that noise when you cycle....spokey dokes??? :P

And then really old school, like learning to waltz and wearing a modern take on Victorian dresses.
I know this isn't old but, I don't really want to draw unwanted attention. I suppose it would look something like a Gothic lolita style dress, but maybe less frilly??? Idk.

Moving on, I was also thinking wouldn't it be amazing to find a message in a bottle??


So I think I just might do it, so someone else can discover it! I could make it realistic, or a long lost love letter or even a treasure map!!

Ahhhhh, I am 20 next week, so I guess I won't be able to relate to this song much longer pahaha!
I do like that kind of jukeboxy music :D




Anyhoo, I think this is a modern take to Dion's :P as I don't really think you could get away with singing it past your teens, but nevertheless it is still rather catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment