Sunday 30 January 2011

I'm like the human version of a pig. But instead, I sniff out the other kind of truffle.

Things.....my interests are expanding :O

http://www.victorianmaiden.com/main.html









This gave me an idea for a  friendship bracelet that you cannot take off. This ribbon is cute, but it would be better to personalise to the friends common interests. I don't know, like beads or something. Kind of like a pretty gang tattoo for girls. Though, first you have to have close friends... o.O 




I made milk chocolate truffles t'other day.
Before I could coat the mixture in a layer of chocolate I had to cut off the fat that seemed to have separated from the rest...I thought this was odd, but was glad, as it meant that I did not have to eat it unknowingly. Yes, I expect that there was still a great amount of fat within the final truffle, but I did not have to see it. eww.
They were not round, but instead were somewhat spikey. This in no way affected the taste. Sickly sweet and better than what I expected. 



This was a practise attempt, as for a valentines present (as officially we are not getting each other presents, I thought this would not count as it is coming out of our joint shopping money) I will use one of green and black's flavours. Probably maya gold for the truffle and dark chocolate for the coating. He does appreciate sickly sweet things, the way I do, nevertheless, I am sure if he does not like them, I would gladly help devour them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment